NEW SELECTIONS

LATEST JOBS

Jobs in Companies

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ato TV and Video: when i unplug my sony lcd tv off it sometimes wont start up whats wrong?

when i unplug my sony lcd tv off it sometimes wont start up whats wrong?.

I have a 50 in LCD TV thats about 3 years old and when I have my tv i turn it off wait until it shuts down and drag it off the wall and when I plug in my tv wont start up again. . . sometimes it takes a day or so to actually turn on does anyone know whats wrong with my TV. . This is like the 4th Time their help would have happened to crazy?



More: when i unplug my sony lcd tv off it sometimes wont start up whats wrong?
Sponsored Links

Digital Cameras Review
The most popular items in Camera & Photo


Read More Asics Market Games Rob Soft

No comments:

CLICK ME TO UPDATE U

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Rankings

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Rankings

CLICK BELOW FOR LATEST POSTED JOBS

Blog Archive

Click below for Scholarships All over the World