NEW SELECTIONS

LATEST JOBS

Jobs in Companies

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ato TV and Video: At what height should I wall mount my lcd tv?

At what height should I wall mount my lcd tv?.

I buy a Sony Bravia 40 “LCD TV (KLV-40v-550a). I intend it to the wall montieren.Der viewing distance would be about 14 feet from the wall. How much should I keep him as the best and most comfortable look to have, without neck strain.



More: At what height should I wall mount my lcd tv?
Sponsored Links

Digital Cameras Review
The most popular items in Camera & Photo


Read More Asics Market Games Rob Soft

No comments:

CLICK ME TO UPDATE U

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Rankings

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Rankings

CLICK BELOW FOR LATEST POSTED JOBS

Blog Archive

Click below for Scholarships All over the World