NEW SELECTIONS

LATEST JOBS

Jobs in Companies

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ato TV and Video: How can I hang an LCD tv on a wall where there is no stud directly behind it?

How can I hang an LCD tv on a wall where there is no stud directly behind it?.

I have a 27-inch LCD TV bought for my bedroom, and so they are centered at the foot of the bed, I need to hang it between two studs. I realize that I mount on the bolts to buy the mounts, but is there a way I can, which is compensated for allowing me to the TV? Thank you!



More: How can I hang an LCD tv on a wall where there is no stud directly behind it?
Sponsored Links

Digital Cameras Review
The most popular items in Camera & Photo


Read More Asics Market Games Rob Soft

No comments:

CLICK ME TO UPDATE U

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Rankings

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Rankings

CLICK BELOW FOR LATEST POSTED JOBS

Blog Archive

Click below for Scholarships All over the World