NEW SELECTIONS

LATEST JOBS

Jobs in Companies

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ato TV and Video: What is an affordable, quality LCD TV for a college student?

What is an affordable, quality LCD TV for a college student?.

I want to get is an affordable, high quality LCD-TV, both as a TV and a monitor for my computer (MacBook Pro). A good image quality is important, because I’ll be seeing movies and games with this picture. Sound quality would be nice but no big deal, because I have a set of 5. To use 1 surround speakers: p.Hook me up! Haha.Vielen Thanks in advance!



More: What is an affordable, quality LCD TV for a college student?
Sponsored Links

Digital Cameras Review
The most popular items in Camera & Photo


Read More Asics Market Games Rob Soft

No comments:

CLICK ME TO UPDATE U

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Rankings

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Rankings

CLICK BELOW FOR LATEST POSTED JOBS

Blog Archive

Click below for Scholarships All over the World