NEW SELECTIONS

LATEST JOBS

Jobs in Companies

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ato TV and Video: My Sony Bravia LCD TV has developed a blurred image problem. How do I fix this?

My Sony Bravia LCD TV has developed a blurred image problem. How do I fix this?.

TV model KDL32ML130. The TV has begun to have a ghosting problem, and every movement on the TV is fuzzy. As well, the TV has developed an orange color and is darker than normal. I know that some of the hardware is bad, my question is which one I need to replace to fix it? If this is the LCD go bad, a bad LCD driver board, or the video processing unit onboard main product number 1-874-195-12? All help would be greatly appreciated.



More: My Sony Bravia LCD TV has developed a blurred image problem. How do I fix this?
Sponsored Links

Digital Cameras Review
The most popular items in Camera & Photo


Read More Asics Market Games Rob Soft

No comments:

CLICK ME TO UPDATE U

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Rankings

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Rankings

CLICK BELOW FOR LATEST POSTED JOBS

Blog Archive

Click below for Scholarships All over the World