FATA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Fast Track Economic Initiatives for FATA
FATA Development Authority invites applications from highly motivated candidates for selection on merit, from the qualified persons domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA, against the following vacancy in the PMU for the project "Construction of FATA-DA Headquarter Building at Hayatabad (Phase-I)".
Name of the Post
No. of posts
Equivalent to Pay Scale / fixed
Masters Degree in Commerce, Business Administration (Finance), from an HEC recognized University;
Preference will be given to the candidates having IT as major subject in Bachelors of Business Administration.
03 years relevant experience including budget, accounting & finance of public sector organization. Preference will be given to those who have worked in construction projects with Govt. or any public sector organization.
Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- PM with 5% annual increment upto maximum.
For detailed TORs and other conditions of the above mentioned post please visit FATA-DA website www.fatada.gov.pk or obtain from office.
(1) Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
(2) No TA/DA will be allowed for interview.
(3) Complete applications on the prescribed form along with attested copies of educational qualification/ experience certificates, computerized NIC, domicile certificate and a recent photograph should reach on the below address upto closing office hours within 07 days of the publication of this advertisement.
(4) Application forms and TORs can be downloaded from the FATA-DA website www.fatada.gov.pk.
(5) Appointment will be purely on contract basis, initially for a period of one (01) year and is extendable on performance basis.
(6) Age relaxation can be considered for the candidates having experience of Government Job.
(7) Incomplete / applications received late will not be entertained.
(8) Govt. employees should apply through proper channel.
(9) Candidates will be required to furnish Demand Draft / Pay order (Non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 500/- as application processing fee for the above mentioned posts with the application in the name of Secretary, FATA-DA.
(10) The Competent Authority reserves the right not to fill, increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process.
FATA Development Authority
1-2/A, Park Avenue, University Town,